Welcome to my Recruitment Topic!

Hello to everyone,
Actually i am planning a Horrormap. The map should be based on the "Butterfly Effect" which is part of the (more or less) popular chaos theory.
So i am looking for some help, because it could be a pretty big project.

Butterfly Effect
The Butterfly Effect: This effect grants the power to cause a hurricane in China to a butterfly flapping its wings in New Mexico. It may take a very long time, but the connection is real. If the butterfly had not flapped its wings at just the right point in space/time, the hurricane would not have happened. A more rigorous way to express this is that small changes in the initial conditions lead to drastic changes in the results. Our lives are an ongoing demonstration of this principle

A) Person A, is a scientist and has built a time machine. With this machine, he travels back in time to the World War 2 and kills someone, which in the normal time he lives is alive. Than, this person would be dead and everything he did would never happen. Maybe he was a important man which prevented the third world war. Just cause the scientist killed the man, he can never prevent the third world war.

B) The rockslide explanation: a small pebble bouncing down a mountainside causing others to shift til its a huge rockslide that destroys a village.

C) On the story side of the Butterfly Effect, its like... Person A is telling Person B a lie, now there are many many many ways how this could end, but because of the small lie (he didn't ate the cake) the friendship could break or something even bigger.

Because the Butterfly Effect is such great and interesting i would love to build this map with the effect connected to a good story, but i cant do that alone cause this could be a massive project. So i am searching for people with the following assets:

Building Skills *
* Experience with building medieval or modern buildings (mainly medieval).
* Follow guidelines and listen to advice from other builders
* Being able to come up with new designs and being creative

Story Skills *
* Follow guidelines and listen to advice from builders and other story writer.
* Being able to come up with new ideas and being creative

Other Requirements
* You must be able to work in a team.
* You should be atleast twelve years old.
* Discord
* It's required to show me some pictures or videos of your previous work **.

* You don't need Building AND Story Skills, one of them is enough.
** 6 Screenshots or 4 screenshots and one video

Actually i don't have a story so i mainly need people with story skills at the moment, but Builders are important too.
I already have an idea for a Story. Like you are playing 2 lives, a life from the past (kind a medieval time) and your current life, you can switch between those at some parts and what you do on the past, will have changes to the current life (can still be changed).

Application form
* IGN:
* Why do you want to help:
* I am experienced with: (Building or Story writing)
* The Screenshots.

To have a better control of those applications i would appreciate it when you post your application on the Discord server into the applications text channel.
Link: https://discord.gg/kBrBkqv

But i dont mind if you post them here.

Thanks for your time!
Greetings!

(I asked Monsterfish_ (thanks) if i am allowed to post a topic here and he says it would be better than asking people on the Server)