Proper Introductions - Ravand.org

The forum for the ravand.org server! Vote or donate below for ingame rewards!

Proper Introductions

Are you new to the server or the forums? Introduce yourself here!
Hi everyone!

I've been a sort of 'server lurker' for some time by watching a lot of videos that feature builds from Ravand.org on YouTube and I figured it was time to join in! (Shout out to Dukonred1's great content there!)

A little about myself: I'm a 36 year old father of 1 (soon to be 2) boys. I'm the Education Director at a hands on science facility that focuses on science education for primary school aged children. I love medieval history and architecture and love building medieval themed structures in Minecraft. My son (7 years old) have been playing Minecraft together for about 4 years, it's a great bonding experience for us!

Over the last several years I've practiced my building skills while working on private survival servers and I'm looking forward to continue practicing on Ravand.org along side the many other inspiring builders.

Hopefully I'll see you some of you on there!

~Fenster22
Welcome ^^
It's rare to see people of your age playing Minecraft ^^
Hewe_ wrote:
Welcome ^^

It's not as rare as you might think ;) (At least I hope not!). I've been playing video games since I can remember and when Minecraft came along, it was a dream come true for a guy who loved Legos as a kid.

It serves as a great way to relax after a long day!
You are very welcome, always good to see older people on the server ;) Have fun on the server :)
Fenster22 wrote:
Hewe_ wrote:
Welcome ^^

It's not as rare as you might think ;) (At least I hope not!). I've been playing video games since I can remember and when Minecraft came along, it was a dream come true for a guy who loved Legos as a kid.

It serves as a great way to relax after a long day!

Oh, maybe was I just on the wrong servers then ^^
Anyway, have a good time on it :3
Welcome to ravand Fenster!
Hope you'll have a great time :)
Hello Fenster, and welcome to our server and forums :)
And don't worry, we have people your age playing on our server too haha
Welcome on server mate (y)
Thanks for the kind welcome everyone! I'm finally back from vacation.
Fenster22 wrote:
Thanks for the kind welcome everyone! I'm finally back from vacation.

Welcome back!