Hi - Ravand.org

The forum for the ravand.org server! Vote or donate below for ingame rewards!

Hi

Are you new to the server or the forums? Introduce yourself here!

Hi

Hello,
Can i join to the server? I've seen it at Dukonred1's youtube channel and i really like it.

I'm 15 years old, and I live in Budapest. I'm not so good in english so please excuse me if i write something wrong.
If you want to know more about me just ask it please :)

szebo

Hi

welcome to our server :)

Hi

I have a question. If i cant see the world just thhe texts and the maps in the lobby, what can i do? My network cause it?

Please help me,

szebo

Hi

Hi szebo! Welcome to the ravand.org server :)
I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

And about your problem, what do you mean with 'i cant see the world just the texts and the maps in the lobby',
perhaps you could take a screenshot and post it in this thread so we can take a look at the problem ourselves and
maybe fix it for you.

Hi

Hi Lio.
It means i dotn have blocks around me, just the holographic texts, but i think i know what is the problem. I used the 1.9.4 conquest mod and without that the blocks have loaded. I try to download the 1.7.10 conquest mod but i didnt find it. I have a try with the conquest launcher too but that does not download it too, so i dont know how to fix it.

Update: I can play, but without mods, only the vannila blocks works and the texture pack.

Hi

Good to see you figured out the problem already :)

You don't need the Conquest mod to play on ravand.org, only the Conquest texturepack in 1.7.10 and the Optifine mod.
The best thing you can do is just to download our launcher (download link below).

If the launcher doesn't provide the latest version of the texturepack (V10.7), you might want to download it manually.

Here are some download links you could use:

- Ravand.org Launcher
- Optifine 1.7.10
- Conquest texturepack 1.7.10

Hi

I thought this server is uses the mod too.
So i cant use the mod's features on this server?

Hi

Nope, we don't use the Conquest mod on here. We use the Conquest texturepacks metadatas which are accessible through the optifine (or mcpatcher) mod using the connected textures feature.