Hello! - Ravand.org

The forum for the ravand.org server! Vote or donate below for ingame rewards!

Hello!

Are you new to the server or the forums? Introduce yourself here!
Hi, I'm a 21 year old Norwegian male, and I'm new to this server.
This is maybe a rookie mistake, but when I start playing the game through the launcher, none of the custom blocks are available to me in creative. Just the vanilla blocks but with the conquest texture.

Anyone got any tips for me about what I'm doing wrong?

When I'm in game and I hit the mod button in the menu it says:
Test 1
Test 2
Disabled

Help me please
Love your server and youtube-videos btw!
Hey Lord Kjartaryen!
Welcome to ravand.org :)

Did you download the launcher from ravand.org? We don't use the modpack launcher on our server, we got a launcher for ourselves, you can download it at http://www.ravand.org/launcher. You could also download optifine and the Conquest texturepack manually, but downloading the launcher is way easier.

Cya on the server and have fun building! :D
Hello and welcome!
We do not use the mod, so you should use ravand.org/launcher instead :) Or just optifine 1.7.10 along with Conquest 1.7!
Yes I downloaded the launcher from ravand.org/launcher.
I can't seem to find any other blocks than the vanilla blocks...
This happens both when on the server and when I'm in single player

I'm sorry if I'm bothering you with this, it's just so annoying :P
As it's simply just a launcher with mods such as shaders, fly mod, better foliage etc it doesn't affect the metas, so you need actually NEED the launcher. All you need is 1.7 optifine with 1.7 conquest. As for single player, it's not supposed to work, because we use plugins on our server, not mods :)

The lobby of ravand.org has no metas because you're supposed to be able to join with 1.10 minecraft aswell, but if you go to /creative it should work. Let me know if you still can't figure it out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgtuse8_SOw

This tutorial might help. Make sure you've properly installed it before troubleshooting anything else. Once installing, join ravand.org and go to the creative server. The easiest way to tell whether or not your OptiFine is working properly is to use /warp metas.
I'm so sorry, I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I did the same thing that the youtube tutorial did, and when warping to metas I can see all of them, I just can't use them myself. When I'm clicking them with my middle mouse button to choose it I just get cobweb or sandstone stairs or something like that... I have OptiFine 1.7.10 with Conquest 1.7.10.

I'm so sorry for troubling you guys with this
The problem might be that you thought the metadatas are ingame blocks ;) they're not in your creative inventory and you won't get them by clicking with the middle mousebutton. You just gotta grab a block (like cobweb) and left- or rightclick it with a stick, that'll change the metadata. Once you got the right one, you can shift-leftclick and shift-rightclick to copy and paste the metadatas :)

I hope this'll fix your problem, good luck!
Thank you, I think it worked....
I'm so sorry xD
No problem at all! Have fun building ;)