Say something nice about the server and get extra Credits! - Ravand.org

The forum for the ravand.org server! Vote or donate below for ingame rewards!

Say something nice about the server and get extra Credits!

Latest news about the ravand.org server!
Post something nice here about our server and get some credits for the server ! :)
People who write alot or something creative get another 5 credits! :)
ravand wrote:
Post something nice here about our server and get some credits for the server ! :)

I luff this server and u ravand <<3
HELLO RAVAND, YOUR SERVER IS PRITTY GUD!
Ravand.org is the best minecraft building server and will always be my home!
#FuckAnyOtherServer :twisted:
This server has shaped me to the person I am today. By building on this server I have learned not only to be a better builder, but I've also learned realistic building techniques, professions of medieval people and even a little about the way nature works. By coming on this server I've learned also a lot about realistic farming techniques, medieval life and much more. Ravand.org isn't just about building better, but also about teaching interesting stuff and that's what I like about it!
meh
yo this server is lit af n ppl build cool shit here
Great server, finally a humble, honest and hard-working community for mature builders. Help can be found immediately when you press enter to post a question and admins are there for you 24/7. The review-feature gives you access to worlds best Minecraft artists that write thoughtful critique on your creation for absolutely no cost. Definitely the place for anyone wishing to take their building skills to the next level in an open and accepting community.
Hey! Since I've joined the Ravand server, I learned a TON about building. Before, I was just doing huge rustic and un-realistic houses and following grian's tutorials. Now, I've tried experimenting with different styles, shapes and blocks and I'd say my building skills have improved by alot (im still a skrub)! Before, I didn't know much about terraining, making castles, farms, creating an atmosphere, etc.. and now I do thanks to the Ravand community and their inspiring and jawdropping plots! Speaking of the community, most of them (if not all) are extremely nice to newcomers (like me) and are mostly always willing to give tips and advices on how to improve! Most of the staffs (Iizza, Monster, Ravand, Rol, etc..) are very nice and encouraging! They also give very detailed tips and advices on how to improve, like the community ,which, by my experience, is quite rare nowadays.

TL;DR: I love ravand.

Ps: u smell good
ravand wrote:
People who write alot or something creative get another 5 credits! :)

Ravand.ord is so nice, pheasants like Dakr started to copying it! #Ravand2Good #BestServer2Date #Hashtag